Our experienced team have a proven capability of leading the delivery of expertly tailored solutions to solve complex operational and business management challenges.
Turnaround Services, formerly known as Bridge Turnaround Management, continues to build upon a well-established foundation and reputation for consistently delivering success for its clients. Acquired by TRIGO Group in 2017, we now have a more extensive network and the resources to offer clients a powerful global service.
What We Do
Turnaround Services experts deploy proven methodologies, working alongside their clients to solve the most complex and challenging manufacturing, operational, logistics and business performance problems across multiple sectors, achieving highly sustainable return on investment.
Immediate and Nimble Response
Global Presence with Local Knowledge
Highly Skilled and Experienced Team
At Turnaround Services, we take pride in improving our customers’ performance and creating a return on their investment. The team is trusted by the largest Automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers, as well as companies across Aerospace, Rail, Medical, and Paper Goods globally.
Our team have expertise in the Automotive sector, with years of experience at global OEMs and Tier 1s. We understand the high pressure, fast-paced, and complex environments our customers face. We recognise the importance of standardised approaches and effective practical problem solving and have developed our own proven set of methodologies to operate effectively in this lean world. We respect our clients’ own ecosystem as well, and work efficiently within it to deliver sustainable improvement.
Our industry experts have adapted our tools and techniques within the Aerospace sector to deliver advancements in productivity and cost whilst improving quality and delivery output for their customers. This has been achieved by utilising value stream mapping and practical problem solving to improve all aspects of the manufacturing supply chain including logistics, enabling tangible value to be created.
Rail / Heavy Transportation
Our teams have extensive experience working within this sector, at OEMs and within their intricate supply chains. Our proven engagement methodologies are flexible and adaptable to work specifically with extended cycle times, high product complexity and a continually shifting landscape. We have helped our customers by transforming efficiencies, unlocking capacity, helping them to avoid significant capital investment, and delivering remarkable results.
We have worked within this highly regulated sector across continents to deliver many successful improvement projects. By deploying our standardised suite of tools, we have been able to define issues very precisely thereby improving delivery performance to their customers by reducing downtime, improving flow and eliminating non-value added processes.
Our teams have applied their expertise across diverse industries, from Construction to Paper Goods, by optimising value and eliminating waste. We have been able to assist our clients with Operational Excellence, Supplier Technical Assistance, and Business Process Improvements, delivering sustainable results. By engaging people and maximising the power of standardised processes and systems, we have been able to unlock the true potential of extraordinarily successful companies.
Why Choose Turnaround Services?
Three Key Workstreams
Operational Excellence, Supplier Technical Assistance and Business Process Improvement Projects
Wide Industry Coverage
Expertise across multiple sectors, including: Automotive, Rail, Construction, Aerospace and Medical
Bespoke Resource Management
Our system can match skills and expertise to specific projects, including language and cultural alignment
Remote Working and Coaching Solutions
Delivered from our central HQ core team of subject matter experts
Proven Standardised Methodology
Focusing on systems, process and people that delivers tangible and sustainable outcomes
Return on Investment
ROI for our clients is at the heart of what we generate through pragmatic and transformative solutions working alongside our clients
Wide Geographical Coverage
Access to a global team of experts that can be deployed in local regions quickly and effectively whilst reducing expenses cost
High Value Delivery
Passion for business improvement and an understanding of delivering proven value to our clients’ businesses
MEET THE TEAM
Our team is a global network of experienced experts with a proven track record of delivering tailored solutions for our customers. As part of the TRIGO family, we offer you access to the skills and experience of our global network of experts.
- Founder of the original Bridge Turnaround Management Company
- Experienced Group Managing Director with a demonstrated history of success in the Automotive Industry
- Skilled in Budgeting, Operations Management, Sales, Value Stream Mapping and Operational Excellence
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset with an MBA education and high energy toward delivery through developing team talent
- Over 30 years experience in Manufacturing having held Senior Executive and Operational positions at Jaguar Land Rover and McLaren Automotive
- Led many significant successful growth, transformation and turnaround projects
- A Chartered Engineer, a fellow of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers and has a MSc in Engineering Business Management from the University of Warwick.
- Over 40 years experience working in many industries ensuring project leadership, raising awareness of lean practices, promoting knowledge transfer and delivering key training
- Value stream diagnostics and analysis, UK, Europe and eastern Europe
- GM Manufacturing Process auditing e.g. QSB, QSB +, BIQS, Q1
- Total Productive Maintenance diagnostic, analysis and auditing
- Training and development - PPS & 8D , Error Proofing, FMEA & Control Plans, Standardised work & Step element sheets.
Business Unit Manager/ Resource Manager
- 25 years experience of working within the recruitment of blue and white collar personnel in various commodity sectors including automotive, aerospace and medical industries.
- Technical expertise; runs competency based interviewing processes with Executive Search & Selection processes
- Account Management services- including strategic approaches to large recruitment campaigns not only in the UK but also for European and World Wide activities.
- Excellent contractor retention statistics; management of a Human KanBAN system - engineers / managers / turnaround engineers readily available all over the Globe
Business Systems Leader
- Over 20 years experience within automotive at Jaguar Land rover, McLaren automotive and Williams advanced engineering.
- A variety of extensive experience in business transformation, project management and product launch